This statement covers the use of personal information that we collect when you visit our site.
When you submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive further information from us, you allow us and our agents to provide you with the services you select.
Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this statement. When using your personal information DOI Group Limited will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current principles of best practice.
Personal information is:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and up to date
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with your rights
- Not transferred to other countries without adequate protection
We will hold and use your personal information solely for the purpose of DOI Group Limited and its agents in connection with the providing and marketing services you have requested or that we feel you may be interested in. We will not sell your personal information or pass it on to third-parties.
Further information can be found on the Information Commissioner's Office website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- For use in Google Analytics and other services to track website traffic data, which is reported anonymously for analytical purposes. This allows us to understand how our website is used and to improve its efficiency.
- To tailor our website to your specific needs.
- For advertising, Ad Targeting and Remarketing purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Advertising, Ad Targeting and Remarketing and Your Opt-Out Options
We may use certain information to enable third party ad servers to show you ads based on information about you and your browsing behavior.
- Our remarketing strategies may place banner ads on subsequent websites you visit. Clicking on these ads will direct you back to our website group.
- We may use the Dynamic Ad Serving feature which uses the Teracent cookie. You can opt out of Dynamic Ad Serving cookies.
- We may also use Google's DoubleClick remarketing pixels. You can opt out of these on Google or opt out at the Network Advertising Initiative.
To find out more third party advertising and ad targeting, visit the Internet Advertising Bureau UK.
You can find a guide to behavioural advertising and find out how to avoid this by visiting Your Online Choices.
How You Can Control Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Find out more about controlling cookies at AboutCookies.org
Return to the home page.